Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Memorial Day, Late

I know it has been a while since I have posted, I am sorry. I had a piano lesson on the 15th for my piano students. It went well. And that night Kyle and Henry went to the Father and Son's campout. Kyle was so excited to fish for "gooy fish". It is from Mickey Mosue club house. He had so much fun running around with all the boys. He was the youngest by about 3 years and he kept up with

Then on Monday the 18th at 4 am, Henry flew to Chicago and did a tour of the mid-west for work. He did training in 3 states, in 11 different stores. He flew home on Saturday the 23rd at 6 pm. Then he had to work on a talk for the next day. I also forgot to mention, Henry was made the Young Mens President in our ward a few weeks ago, so he had welfare meeting early Sunday morning too. He was one tired camper after Church.

Memorial day we had everyone over for ribs, homemade ice cream, and other stuff. It rained all weekend, so when the sun was out (for about 1 hour), everything was wet! But we still had fun outside. We palyed lawn darts, bocce ball, and the kids played on the trampoline.



Brian with Kim


Kyle eating watermelon. Papa Ferguson is happy!




The cousins jumping on the trampoline. They slept well that night.


Today, I finished another Twilight cake for a girl in our ward. They are all obsessed with Twilight, as am I so I can't say too much :) It turned out really cute. I got to use my airbrush kit to paint the fondant black. It was fun, but I need to practice more.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Stacy you are so talented! The cake looks great! Sounds like you had a fun Memorial Day.

Chrissy Beals said...

Tell Henry congrats for escaping the 11 year old scouts!