Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Years!

We invited the family over for New YEars Eve. Henry's friend Steve had a tradition to have prime rib on New Years Eve. We thought it was a nice tradition and decided to continue with it.

We had prime rib, parmasan mashed potatoes, salad, bread, and sparkling fruit juices. It was yummy. Of course my garbage disposal decided to quit working a half hour before everyone came so I ended up in the kitchen most of the night washing dishes by hand (we only had 1 side of the sink). We also had 2 desserts, chocolate lava cake and raspberry souffle. They too were yummy.

Michael and Mary brought a pinata for the kids to hit. They had a blast with it.





Then Michael and Mary left at about 11:00pm., and Mom, Henry, Kyle, and Brian fell asleep with about 15 mins. left in the old year. What a bunch of buzz kills!

2 comments:

MnM said...

I can't believe they were giving me grief about being awake at Midnight! I made it folks, ha, ha, ha. Anyway, great shot of Brain and Melissa, I might have to steal it!

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Dang, you guys had such a great time! I am so jealous! Well I hope the sink gets fixed soon but it doesn't seem to have dampered the party! Happy New Year!