Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Root Canal

This past week as been a busy one so I will post things by subject. Be sure to read them all! :) Lucky me, I was lucky enough to have a root canal yesterday! That would be my 2nd one in 4 months. I really hope I am done with those for a while. My tooth had been hurting since last Wednesday and I tried to get to the dentist last week but it wasn't bad yet and they are getting ready to move their office so they were booked until September 9th. Saturday and Sunday I couldn't eat anything because I couldn't put pressure on my tooth (and it was the lower right 4th one back from center front). So I was living on juice, water, and carnation instant breakfast. I will say not being able to eat for a few days is a great weight loss plan! Ha, ha,ha. Glad it is over with for now!

2 comments:

MnM said...

Ouch!!! I'm so sorry.

kristenita said...

next time call my dad!! he'll get you in ASAP or stay late or see you in the middle of the night or whatever it takes to get you out of pain. so not ok that you had to go two days in so much pain!!!
:(

hope you are feeling better now!