Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update

I know it has been almost 2 years since I have updated this blog. Here is an update and I hope to do a little blurb each Sunday.

Kyle: Kyle started kindergarten this fall. I can't believe he is already in school. He is going to a charter school that I am on the board for and helped start. He loves his teacher and has made some good friends. He also played on a flag football team. He did really well and enjoyed it. He can't wait to start baseball this spring. He is going to take a 6 week lego pre-engineering class at school. He is so excited!
Staci: I have been swamped with the charter school stuff. I am just now getting a little break. I am still teaching piano lessons and have 10 students. I am busy driving carpool from school. I am now a ward missionary and have weekly meetings and visits.
Henry: Henry has been busy with work. He was on the road 63 days in 2011. He went to Vietnam 2 times, had 4 trade shoes, and sales training trips. He still has time to shoot his bow. He doesn't get to tournaments often but he still hunts. He shot a deer and an elk this fall. Our freezer is full! He is still the Young Men's President. He has been busy with weekly activities, dances, firesides, campouts, church meetings, etc. We are hoping this year will be much more relaxing, but it is not looking that way.


1 comment:

MnM said...

Great to see an update! LOVE it.