Monday, February 1, 2010

FHE Board

For our Relief Society meeting in April we wanted to do a craft project. Cori took a picture of an FHE board her cousin had in her home that she wanted to make. I made three of them trying to see how hard they would bee to make and how much it would cost. I really like these boards. They are easy to read and if you have a big family, all the names are easily seen. With the heart hanging FHE boards if there are two names on an assignment, one is hidden behind another. The original had metal work at the top held on by two bows. Henry thought the bows were lame so I didn't do the metal or bows.

4 comments:

kristenita said...

oooh! I love this!!!

I still don't have names for my hanging board I made in rox so many years ago. I didn't dig the hearts & I haven't found anything else... hmm

The Ferguson Family said...

We are thinking of makeing them this April for our RS meeting. Fly out for it! :)

Grumpy said...

Is Rat in charge of the treat, or is Rat the treat?

Stacy said...

I will take one please.