Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snow Day!

We got an email last night at 11:35pm, church has been cancelled due to the snow. Yeah! I thought I would take a minute and update our blog. It has been a few weeks. Nothing has been going on though. We are getting ready for the holidays. I have all my Thanksgiving shopping done, all I need is turkey or two. I am waiting for a good sale for those. I am almost done with the Christmas shopping too. Just have a few odds and ends to get. I have my piano recital in a few weeks, for I am trying to get everything ready for that. Henry is leaving for Utah later this week for a hunt. He will get back the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Kyle is out of pre-school until January. His teacher had a baby late October so she is on maternity leave right now. He still has play group on Wednesdays though. So I get a few hours a week to get stuff done :) That is pretty much our lives right now.

No comments: