Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chore Chart for Kyle

I made a chore chart for Kyle this week. Right now we will do easy things that he is supposed to be doing anyways (ie prayers, scriptures, brushing his teeth, makeing his bed, getting dressed). When he get used to it we will add a few new ones that are easy like setting the table. And we will have a reward system so he can earn toys and meals out for doing his chores.

Poor kid is sick right now, infact he is napping as I type this. He woke me up at 3:30am needing to go potty. He had diareah and threw-up, he has had diareah all day. I am trying to keep him hydrated with water and gaterade.

I also made a birthday cake yesterday for a friends daughter from church. To see the picture you can go to my cake blog, the link is on the left hand side. I get to make another wedding cake for saturday too. I will post those pictures also on the cake blog saturday after I the wedding.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It sounds like Kyle has what Jane had. I hope it doesn't last as long. It was weird with Jane cause it went away after a day and came back with vengeance. I guess Marcus Plum is sick as well. He threw up last night. Hope he is feeling better tomorrow and you can make it to the park.