Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

So I have been listening to Christmas music for a week or so now. I wanted to do a Christmas background awhile a go but decided to do a Thanksgiving one first. But there are no really cute backgroungs for Chrsitmas, so I decided I better get on it before they are all taken. I liked this one the best but my sister-in-law put it on her blog first (and she gives me a hard time for not celebrating the holidays in order). I tried a few other backgrounds but they aren't wide enough. Sorry Mary, this one won out in the end. I did try to do another one. But for the record I had this one picked out after Halloween before I did my Thanksgiving background.

Kyle had been watching Christmas movies. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving but with Thanksgiving being sooo late this year we pulled them out a week ago. This way we will have time to enjoy the movies this year (hopefully). We are always so busy this time of the year. Kyle is always asking for "doggy". He loves the Peanuts movies. "What a goof!" But we love him.

3 comments:

MnM said...

Just as long as you realize you copied me becuase I had it on my blog first, then everything is okay. Just kidding, I think it was the cutest one too, so how can I argue? Looks cute.

Heidi-n-Scott said...

I like your background too. I've been wanting to put a christmas one on mine for a long time now, but have been making myself hold off until after christmas. Well I finally gave in this weekend, but went with just a "winter" background (even though we don't even have any snow yet!). Then after christmas I'll put a christmas theme one up... hopefully. If they're not all taken. So I appologize in advance if I copy anyone's. :)

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Oops. I meant, "hold off until after Thanksgiving".